Thursday, November 5, 2009

Welcome to my Cheese Blog

I am a big cheese lover who loves exploring the cheese section of gourmet grocery stores. I also look forward to sampling new cheeses when I travel. Today I saw a segment on Martha Stewart about how to make cheese at home and I decided to give it a try.

I have found several recipes that can be made at home, but there were so many I wanted to try, that I thought I'd blog about each attempt and include photos of the process as well as the results.

So come back after the weekend when I will make my first cheese. I will start with a fresh cheese that doesn't require aging so we can do a taste test right away.

If you are a felling Cheese-0-phile, send me a comment and share your favorites. I'd love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment